Click here to enter my other blog: Jane Austen's World.

Saturday, September 1

I'm Tagged for a Nice Award

Lady Jane from has given me a 'Nice Award.' How sweet of her. (La! If only she really knew me!) Here are the criteria:

This Nice award is for those blogger's who are nice people; good blog friends and those who inspire good feelings and inspiration. Also, for those who are a positive influence on our blogging world. Once you've been awarded please pass it on to 7 others who you feel are deserving of this award.

I would like to bestow a nice award on seven other bloggers I have come to admire:

  • Lori Smith of Following Jane Austen and Jane Austen Quotes, and author of A Walk With Jane Austen.
  • Josie Brown and Rita Abrams From Pride and Prejudice, the musical. These two talented women are allowing visitors to listen to a full song on their site each week. What a wonderful gift for Jane Austen fans.
  • Jane Fan from Austen-tatious, the first blogger to place Jane Austen's World on her blog roll.
  • Regency Ramble. I love reading Michele Ann Young's posts about the Regency Era and look forward to reading them every week.
  • Linda Merrill from Surroundings. Linda and I email each other frequently. Her interior design blog not only looks gorgeous, but her taste is exquisite.
  • Blog by Marius. Marius is sweet and gentle and nice, even as he snarks his way through the blogosphere. Now that takes talent!
  • Margaret Sullivan, the editrix from Austen blog. I thank her for visiting my humble blog and adding her insights or gently correcting my posts. Kudos MAGS. You're Da Bomb!

1 comment:

Linda Merrill said...

Thank you Ms. Place for your kind words and for including me in this list! I am honored!