This Nice award is for those blogger's who are nice people; good blog friends and those who inspire good feelings and inspiration. Also, for those who are a positive influence on our blogging world. Once you've been awarded please pass it on to 7 others who you feel are deserving of this award.
I would like to bestow a nice award on seven other bloggers I have come to admire:
- Lori Smith of Following Jane Austen and Jane Austen Quotes, and author of A Walk With Jane Austen.
- Josie Brown and Rita Abrams From Pride and Prejudice, the musical. These two talented women are allowing visitors to listen to a full song on their site each week. What a wonderful gift for Jane Austen fans.
- Jane Fan from Austen-tatious, the first blogger to place Jane Austen's World on her blog roll.
- Regency Ramble. I love reading Michele Ann Young's posts about the Regency Era and look forward to reading them every week.
- Linda Merrill from Surroundings. Linda and I email each other frequently. Her interior design blog not only looks gorgeous, but her taste is exquisite.
- Blog by Marius. Marius is sweet and gentle and nice, even as he snarks his way through the blogosphere. Now that takes talent!
- Margaret Sullivan, the editrix from Austen blog. I thank her for visiting my humble blog and adding her insights or gently correcting my posts. Kudos MAGS. You're Da Bomb!