Click here to enter my other blog: Jane Austen's World.

Wednesday, February 27

Take a Peek at Alex's First Try at Creating Icons!

What a great little contest this is turning out to be. Thank you all for participating. To view contest rules, please click on the link in the sidebar. Voting will begin just after midnight tonight. You still have a little over 5 hours to send in your own creations by midnight EST USA.

Jane_Alex 01


As for these two new entries, I would have never known that Alex had never made icons before. Please credit her if you download them (click on title).

Jane_Alex 02

2 comments:

Lady Jane said...

Beautiful! I wish I had that sort of talent! What a great contest, Ms. Place!

Cenoura said...

Uaaaau... two of the most beautiful icons! I will vote for them until March 5th! :)