Click here to enter my other blog: Jane Austen's World.

Wednesday, September 2

Purr and Petulance: A PURRRfectly wonderful Austenesque blog



Purr and Petulance, home of heavenly cats who romp through the land of Jane Austen, asks only two things: To send in your funny cat photo and upload it at their link.

Or to find a Pride and Prejudice quote for an image. Here are the two I came up with. We'd love to see your ideas. Find the LOL Cat Builder at I Can Haz Cheezburger and enjoy yourself!


2 comments:

Gina said...

Awesome!

For those who want to branch out, there's a "David Copperfield" site doing a LOLZ contest:

http://how-serendipitous.webs.com/copperfield/lolz.html

Nigel said...

Are you sure Jane Austen had a cat or if they featured in any of her novels?

Correct me if I am wrong but I always thought Elizabeth Bennet was a dog person?