Click here to enter my other blog: Jane Austen's World.

Friday, June 25

Follow Friday: Regency Redingote


Recently Katherine, the author of The Regency Redingote, had to move her blog over to Wordpress. I visit the site often to find information and historical snippets about the Regency that are both enjoyable and informative to read.

Take March 2010, for example. Katherine wrote about Velocipedes, the Regency variation of the bicycle, the English print room phenomenon, and the anticipated Regency bicentennial, which will begin next year. Another favorite post discusses Puzzle Jugs! When you hop on over to the Regency Redingote, you will see that bookmarking this site will be well worth your while!

Image at right: Puzzle jug, V&A museum

2 comments:

Kathryn Kane said...

Thank you very much for your kind words. Having to move the Redingote has been a bit traumatic, and I am still sorting out the details, but I hope to have it back in shape soon.

I appreciate your generosity in calling attention to my work. I hope I can continue to provide historical tidbits which will tickle your fancy.

TONY said...

It's a great site Vic. I've been having a good look through it.

Katheryn, your facts definatley ,"tickle my fancy."