Click here to enter my other blog: Jane Austen's World.

Friday, August 19

Jane Austen Fan Kit App

For 99 cents one can purchase a Jane Austen Fan Kit that provides her novels and writings, a quote for the day, quizzes, and trivia.

What a bargain!

Click here to learn more.

FABULOUS!!
Category: Books
Released: Aug 16, 2011
Version: 1.0.1
1.0.1
Size: 18.2 MB
Language: English
Seller: Nuno Fonseca
© 2011 Nuno Fonseca
Rated 4+
Requirements: Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad. Requires iOS 4.0 or later.

4 comments:

PuppyLovePrincess said...

ohmeohmy, i'm going to have to get this!

thanks for sharing!

mkay said...

DONE! Thank you for this post! I immediately bought it for the itouch. This is going to be fun :)

Meredith said...

YAY! I love this! Trivia, Quizzes, and quotes? That's my kind of app!

TONY said...

Blimey!! This sounds different.
I wonder if the Greyfriars pub in Chawton do a pub quiz based on Jane Austen's life?