Click here to enter my other blog: Jane Austen's World.

Friday, August 19

Jane Austen Fan Kit App

For 99 cents one can purchase a Jane Austen Fan Kit that provides her novels and writings, a quote for the day, quizzes, and trivia.

What a bargain!

Click here to learn more.

Category: Books
Released: Aug 16, 2011
Version: 1.0.1
Size: 18.2 MB
Language: English
Seller: Nuno Fonseca
© 2011 Nuno Fonseca
Rated 4+
Requirements: Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad. Requires iOS 4.0 or later.


PuppyLovePrincess said...

ohmeohmy, i'm going to have to get this!

thanks for sharing!

mkay said...

DONE! Thank you for this post! I immediately bought it for the itouch. This is going to be fun :)

Meredith said...

YAY! I love this! Trivia, Quizzes, and quotes? That's my kind of app!

Southerner said...

Blimey!! This sounds different.
I wonder if the Greyfriars pub in Chawton do a pub quiz based on Jane Austen's life?