Click here to enter my other blog: Jane Austen's World.

Sunday, August 14

Jane Austen Novel Throwdown

Today's question is simple: Which of Jane Austen's six completed novels did you last read?
My bedtime table. If you look closely, you can see
a younger me hugging my dog. 

Which of Jane Austen's completed novels did you last read?
Sense and Sensibility
Northanger Abbey
Mansfield Park
Pride and Prejudice
Persuasion free polls


Raquel said...


last night I've finished Persuasion, I mean, Persuasão, the last translation in Portuguese.

Blossom Evergreen said...

I constantly keep rereading them. At the moment I'm reading "Mansfield Park" and occasionally "Northanger Abbey".

Jean | Delightful Repast said...

Of the completed novels, I read Emma most recently. But the last Austen I read was Sanditon. It was not my favorite!

Ulrike said...

At the moment I'm reading Pride and Prejudice. I just love it.

MarySimonsen said...

I'm writing a Persuasion re-imagining, so I've been re-reading that one. It gets better every time.

Faith Hope Cherrytea said...

reading s&s with the indie jane group. my personal fave is persuasion!

Enid Wilson said...

I just rewatched Northanger Abbey on TV and logically I took up the book to reread.

Every Savage Can Reproduce

Nonna Beach said...

" Persuasion " is the last book I read and enjoyed it just as much as the first time I read it !

Maria Elisabeth said...

Last book we finished or that we're currently reading? I read Emma the most recently and am currently working on Mansfield Park.