Click here to enter my other blog: Jane Austen's World.

Friday, October 28

Murder Most Persuasive by Tracy Kiely: A Reader's Thoughts

Gentle Readers, in September reader Martha won a copy of Murder Most Persuasive by Tracy Kiely. When I sent her the book, I asked her to send me her thoughts after she finished it. Here is her reply:
Hi, Vic!
I enjoyed the book- I think your review was spot-on. It was a fun, interesting, easy read. I did put the book down when Elizabeth said she knew who had done it, and tried to solve it myself, but to no avail! I had actually decided that the ... was involved in Michael's death, having ... him on the ... or some such. I had also decided that ... most likely .... herself (just a little), to make sure she wouldn't be a suspect. You know, those that you least expect end up being the perpetrators and all. In any case, it was a good read! Thanks again!
Martha
Hah! Regarding the .... did you think I would reveal all that Martha wrote?

Murder Most Persuasive by Tracy Kiely
Hardcover: 304 pages
Publisher: Minotaur Books (August 30, 2011)
Language: English
ISBN-10: 0312699417
ISBN-13: 978-0312699413

No comments: