Click here to enter my other blog: Jane Austen's World.

Saturday, September 29

I Have Changed This Blog

Dear readers,

I have completed migrating Jane Austen's World to a new site as you can see in the prominent link to your left!

The blog you are reading has a new title: Jane Austen Today. From now on this site will offer current items of interest, such as book reviews, interviews with authors, and information about actors and actresses who have acted in Jane Austen films. Occasionally, I will cross post on both blogs, but for the most part Jane Austen Today will feature current information, and Jane Austen's World will describe the Regency Era.

The links in the sidebar will reflect the new direction this blog is taking as well. Stay tuned for some exciting changes, including my interview with Lori Smith, the author of A Walk With Jane Austen. The post sits below.

No comments: