Click here to enter my other blog: Jane Austen's World.

Sunday, September 16

Jane Austen Book Club

Are you one of the few Jane Austen fans who hasn't read The Jane Austen Book Club by Karen Joy Fowler? There's still time before the movie comes out. Sony Pictures has kindly sent me ten video clips and allowed me to interview the director, Robin Swicord. Here is the first movie clip. In this scene, Emily Blunt as Prudie talks about her desire to go to Paris. I'll be featuring the other nine movie clips over the next two weeks; and will post my interview with Robin soon.

Click here for the fabulous site created by Sony to promote this movie.

1 comment:

LadyKnightley said...

hi, i really like a lot jane austen work, i am trying to read all her novels, but i am still on the middle..jaja....well i also hace a blog here and would be really thanked if you just visit it and give your opinion

the blog name is the book club society
thnxs!