Click here to enter my other blog: Jane Austen's World.

Wednesday, February 27

Vote for Your Favorite Becoming Jane Icons!

Vote for your favorite icon for Jane, Tom, or Tom & Jane. Voting ends midnight, Wednesday, March 5. You may vote every day. See side bar. Also, please let me know if you cannot see some of the icons. I'll fix them. My one request is that you not hot link to these images. Thank you in advance!



One






Two





Three







Four






Five







Six






Seven






Eight






Nine







Ten







Eleven







Twelve






Thirteen







Fourteen






Fifteen







Sixteen





Seventeen




Becca's and Angeleye's icons are not included because they are my relatives. Katie D sent in three icons, and I chose the best two for the competition. If you would like to know who submitted the icon, please click on the number or letter. We are giving away two Becoming Jane DVDs to two lucky winners. Should one person receive the most votes for both their icons, then the person who received the third most votes will win the second DVD. DVDs were donated by Miramax Home Entertainment via Click Communications

No comments: