Click here to enter my other blog: Jane Austen's World.

Tuesday, February 19

Would Jane Have Liked Josh Groban? Calling All Grobies!

Lady Jane and I most definitely think Josh would have struck Jane Austen's fancy had she ever had the pleasure of listening to him. If you would like to win a free copy of his CD "Awake!" click on A Lady's Diversions. Then, write a comment on her post between Valentine's Day and Josh's Birthday, 27 February 2008. Lady Jane will pick a name (randomly) on the 27th at 9pm and post the winner.

How simple is that?

4 comments:

Lady Jane said...

Ms. Place, thank you for the lovely promotion! What an excellent title for your post! I'm sure she would have adored Josh's music (I certainly do!).

Linda Merrill said...

OK, there is actually a slight connection between Josh and Jane Austen. The Jane Austen series is airing on Masterpiece (Theatre) which is produced by WGBH in Boston. When I worked there, one of my colleagues was Josh's Dad's first cousin. So, does that give Josh a Bacon score of 4 to Jane? (1)Josh (2)his cousin (3) WGBH (4) Jane. Which actually means I'm a Bacon 2 to Josh AND a Bacon 2 to Jane!

Lady Jane said...

How fabulous, Linda! So clever!

I hope you come enter!

Anonymous said...

Oh, Lady Jane would have only need hear a single note from those lips and look into those eyes of warm chocolate brown and she'd be head over heels in love with Josh!! Yes, I'm a Grobanite!!