Click here to enter my other blog: Jane Austen's World.

Wednesday, January 21

Seen on the Blogosphere: What Kind of Reader Are You?

I am an obsessive compulsive bookworm. What are you? Take the quiz and find out.I found the quiz via the The Bookworm's Hideout.

What Kind of Reader Are You?
Your Result: Obsessive-Compulsive Bookworm

You're probably in the final stages of a Ph.D. or otherwise finding a way to make your living out of reading. You are one of the literati. Other people's grammatical mistakes make you insane.

Dedicated Reader

Literate Good Citizen

Book Snob


Fad Reader

What Kind of Reader Are You?
Quiz Created on GoToQuiz


Lynn said...

That was fun ! I am a dedicated reader and a real book surprise LOL thanks !

Blarney Girl said...

Loved it! I'm a Dedicated Reader who's an OCB and Book Snob!! Yep, that's me!! :)