Click here to enter my other blog: Jane Austen's World.

Wednesday, January 21

Seen on the Blogosphere: What Kind of Reader Are You?

I am an obsessive compulsive bookworm. What are you? Take the quiz and find out.I found the quiz via the The Bookworm's Hideout.

What Kind of Reader Are You?
Your Result: Obsessive-Compulsive Bookworm

You're probably in the final stages of a Ph.D. or otherwise finding a way to make your living out of reading. You are one of the literati. Other people's grammatical mistakes make you insane.

Dedicated Reader

Literate Good Citizen

Book Snob

Non-Reader

Fad Reader

What Kind of Reader Are You?
Quiz Created on GoToQuiz

2 comments:

Nonna said...

That was fun ! I am a dedicated reader and a real book snob...no surprise LOL thanks !

Blarney Girl said...

Loved it! I'm a Dedicated Reader who's an OCB and Book Snob!! Yep, that's me!! :)