Click here to enter my other blog: Jane Austen's World.

Thursday, September 3

Stick Jane Austen Everywhere!

Need to share your Jane Austen addiction with the world? Now you can stick Jane everywhere – letter envelopes, scrapbooking, craft projects, on your dog, you name it! These lovely images are available from MagicPug at their Etsy store online and include an 8.5 x 11 digital collage sheet with 63 1" button images. The quotes and images selected are beautiful. Go forth and spread the Jane love. Happy thought indeed!

Cheers, Laurel Ann, Austenprose


nigel said...

I am not sure about the "I love Mr Darcy" button/sticker but if there is a "the Dashwood Sisters are Mega-Babes!" then I'll take a dozen, please.

Ms. Lucy said...

Thanks- I know I'll really get into this:)

Melissa Marsh said...

Oooh, how fun!

Laurel Ann said...

Nigel, the artist might just do commissions, so you have your Dashwood sisters and your cake too.


nigel said...

Yum yum !!!!

Marilyn Brant said...

Love the stickers...but why is it that Jane never said, "It sometimes happens that a woman is handsomer at forty than she was twenty years before"??

I want THAT sticker, too ;).