Click here to enter my other blog: Jane Austen's World.

Friday, April 16

Follow Friday: Edwardian Promenade


The Edwardian Era (1901-1914) was almost as short as the Regency Era (1811-1820). One of my favorite blogs, Edwardian Promenade, covers this fascinating time with excellent posts and sound research and insights. I love reading about events that occurred almost a century after Jane Austen's era and envy the photographs. So many scientific advances were made, yet so many customs remained the same. If you haven't visited this fascinating blog for a while, Evangelineh has changed its design, but not its content.

Follow her on Twitter as well.

3 comments:

Evangeline Holland said...

Thanks so much for the Follow Friday love! I really appreciate it.

Unknown said...

Thank you for reminding me about this wonderful site that I had actually kind of forgot about...!

ChaChaneen said...

You really know how to tempt me don't you? You know my weakness... sigh... I'm on my way to visit!