Click here to enter my other blog: Jane Austen's World.

Wednesday, October 13

Keira and Carey on the Red Carpet: Lizzie and Kitty Bennet Looking Hot

Carey Mulligan and Keira Knightley at the London Film Festival. Image @Tom and Lorenzo
Tom and Lorenzo, who are fabulous and opinionated, recently featured two of the Bennet sisters from Pride and Prejudice 2005 in one of their fashion posts. What do you think of the ladies' outfits? Yay for their youthful and playful quality? Or nay for misfiring their fashion choices?

8 comments:

Charity U said...

I dislike the yellow dress, but the other one...I love the skirt. (-:

Kristin said...

Carey's dress looks better in some pictures than in others, but I do like Keira's. I think both of their hairstyles look really cute right now, even though I wasn't too crazy about them when they first debuted.

Kaye Dacus said...

Carey's dress looks like something she might have swiped from the set of AN EDUCATION. I don't like the color, but the style is cute. But, for goodness sake, can't she stand up straight?

No comment on Keira. Because no matter what she's wearing, my comments wouldn't be complimentary. ;-)

Eliza Martin said...

No one could be expected to carry off a color like Carey is wearing.

Nonna said...

Carey's dress color is awful, Hope she got paid a lot to wear it ( who would want IT as payment ? )...looks like polyester from the '70's but the style is o.k. I won't waste words on Keira.

Kaye Dacus's comments on both of them are spot on !

marieminiskirt said...

Carey's dress is horrible, makes her look huge next to Keira - okay, almost every woman on earth would probs look huge next to Keira Knightley. Still, it's not a very flattering pic of Carey.
Keira-Lizzy looks cute and classy as usual.
Love how they still seem to feel like the Bennet sisters in the shot! :)

Niki said...

I don't like Carey's dress. Keira's top is cute and so is the skirt, but I don't like them together.

Gina said...

I like the styles but not the colors!