Click here to enter my other blog: Jane Austen's World.

Tuesday, November 9

Lovely Georgian Houses for Sale

Do you have a spare million to spend, or two or four? Do you fancy living in an elegant Georgian house? Here are two of the best properties available according to The Telegraph. Click on the image gallery to see all ten.

4 North Yorkshire

Georgian Townhouse in Mayfair, London


Girl With The Broken Smile said...

Wow, wish I could affford one of those houses. Living in them would feel a little like living in Jane Austen's time!

Leetid said...

I think I better get on and win the lottery so I can buy one of them!!!

Enid Wilson said...

Must be very expensive. I like to watch "Escape to the Country". All the country cottages, Victorian or Georgian houses have so much character.

My Darcy Mutates

Jeannette said...

What a fantasy life to live in one of these beauties!

dfadf said...

The Tax Return Crack-Up<2>
I was not shocked because this was old news -- practically ancient, in fact. In R. Microsoft Office Emmett Tyrrell, Office 2010 Jr.'s most recent book The Clinton Microsoft Office 2010 Crack-
Up, page fiv Office 2007 e, paragraph two, we learn that in Bill Clinton's "first four years out of the White H Microsoft Office 2007 ouse, he ea Office 2010 key rned over Office 2010 download $43 million Office 2010 Professional after
expenses... Microsoft outlook "
The next Outlook 2010 page directs Windows 7 us to Appendix Microsoft outlook 2010 I, a list of the conniving couple's fees for speeches and book royalties and other income. The first

Hélène GLEHEN said...

Just gorgeous ! Would love to own one

houses for sale philippines said...

"What a fantasy life to live in one of these beauties!" agreed in full!

Great houses to have.

Deirdre G

arrielle_p said...

What a gorgeous looking home from this picture! It looks so inviting and comfortable.

new houses for sale

makati condo said...

I think living in this kind of house feels incredible. I do really love your post. Thank you for sharing this with us.

Charles A