Click here to enter my other blog: Jane Austen's World.

Tuesday, May 10

Emma Dolls: Pullip Special

These Pullip dolls are arranged in Regency settings. They will appeal to the little girls in your life or the little girl in you.



What are Pullip dolls? Wikipedia has an answer: "Pullip is a collectible fashion doll created by Cheonsang Cheonha of South Korea in 2003. Pullip has an oversized head on a jointed plastic body, with eyes that can change positions and wink...New editions of Pullip dolls are released on a monthly basis. Additional limited-release exclusives are sold occasionally. Each has a unique name with distinct face make-up, hair, outfit, accessories, and box.

Between 2003 and 2010 there have been over 100 Pullip doll releases. The regular monthly releases of Pullip are 'limited' in that only a certain amount are made, this number is known only by the manufacturer."


Contributed by Raquel Sallaberry, Jane Austen em Português

2 comments:

TONY said...

The,"little girl,"in me!!!!!!!!!!Ha! Ha!

I wonder if little girls/ little boys/big girls and big boys could re-enact Jane Austen plots using them?

My daughter Abigail has got soem of these dolls. She loves them.

All the best,
Tony

Anonymous said...

Hi!
My name is Susan and I'm from Spain.
Your blog is fantastic and I also adore Jane, my blog is a small Abbey :D

I'm a fan of Downton Abbey, here is very famous, I look forward to next season!!
And looks interesting the book "A modern day Persuasion" maybe read it because Persuasion is my favourite book...
Sorry for my English :(

Kisses!
Susan