Click here to enter my other blog: Jane Austen's World.

Sunday, January 8

Downton Abbey Season 2 Airs on PBS Tonight

The wait is over! Downton Abbey Season 2 will be airing at 9 PM on your local PBS station. I'll be watching along with millions of others to see how the Earl of Grantham's family fares during World War One, and how the servants are holding up.
Lady Sybil works as a nurse
If you are so inclined, join the twitter party. One of the hosts will be Laurel Ann from Austenprose. Click here to find out how to access the tweet deck!

Lady Edith learns to drive a tractor


Lady Mary moves on with a new man
Goodness, gracious, what comes next?

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I am so excited! Happy Downton Day to all!

Terri said...

I loved every bit of it! One of my favorite parts was Lady Edith driving the tractor and falling for the farmer! Lol!
Hugs,
Terri