Click here to enter my other blog: Jane Austen's World.

Saturday, August 4

Jane Austen South Park Character Contest

I've contributed my version of Jane Austen as a South Park Character to Parameter Magazine, which I featured in my post, Undressing Mr. Darcy. Here is the image. I hope they'll accept it in their portrait gallery. Of course she isn't a poet, but perhaps they will start an author gallery. My only wish is that I could have placed a pen or book in her hands.Click here to see the portrait gallery on this site and to find the South Park character generator. What a fun way to pass the time!

If you would like to try your hand at creating a Jane Austen hero or heroine character, please go to the South Park character generator and submit your entries to me via my email. The contest will be open for one month. The winner of the contest will receive a copy of Lost in Austen: Create Your Own Jane Austen Adventure by Emma Campbell Webster. Your entries will be featured on this blog.

So start creating your own Captain Wentworths, Elizabeth Bennets, and Mr. Darcies now! Secondary characters are also welcome. Readers of my blog will be given the opportunity to vote for the winner starting September 1.

UPDATES!

Here are the first three submissions from G. C.! On the left, 1. Anne of Kellynch Hall; in the center 2. Anne Marrying Captain Wentworth, then on the right 3. Emma to the ball.



Another submission. This one is from Becca for Lady Catherine de Bourgh



From Lady Jane of A Lady's Diversions: Mrs. Elizabeth Bennett Darcy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting my character!

Lady Jane said...

What fun, Ms. Place!