Click here to enter my other blog: Jane Austen's World.

Wednesday, April 1

Seen on the Blogosphere: More Little Dorrit

This composite image of the cast and sets of Little Dorrit is amazingly complex and large. You've seen portions of it on this and other blogs, now click on the image below to view it in its entirety.

Images of the sets used in the recent film adaptation, like the ones below, came from this interesting site: Trine Taraldsvik - Props and Dressing





This Saturday, TCM will be airing the 1988 Jacobi/Guinness version of Little Dorrit in two parts.

Little Dorrit Part One: Nobody’s Fault will be shown on 4/4 from 9 am to 12 p.m.
Little Dorrit Part Two: Little Dorrit’s Story will be shown on 4/11 also from 9 a.m. to 12. p.m. See a clip below.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm looking forward to checking out this other versin of Little Dorrit on TCM - I already have part 1 set to record on my DVR. I figure it can only help me get a better grasp on all of the characters. :)

Nonna said...

I was kinda busy in the late '80's with a husband, 5 children and a full time job and missed this version of "Little Dorrit"

I going to TIVO it today...thanks for the tip...I know it will be great with so many wonderful actors and actresses in it !