Click here to enter my other blog: Jane Austen's World.

Sunday, January 1

Countdown to 2012: The Five Jane Austen Related Books I Most Enjoyed Reading in 2011. #5 Murder Most Persuasive by Tracy Kiely

First, Happy New Year to all my readers. Thank you so much for stopping by!

My fifth choice for favorite Jane Austen related book would have been Jane Austen's Letters, edited by Deirdre LeFaye, but the book came too late in the year for me to finish it. And so I gladly and swiftly turned to my next choice and one of my favorite JA mysteries of last year, Murder Most Persuasive by Tracy Kiely. Here is my review.

I can't wait to see what books await me in 2012. Have you any you wish to recommend to this blog's readers?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That sounds like a fun mystery. I am reading Persuasion for the first time right now, so that might be an entertaining follow-up read! Thanks for the enjoyable Austen posts as always, and Happy New Year.