Click here to enter my other blog: Jane Austen's World.

Sunday, November 11

And the Winner is ....

Jane V with the Two Mr. Darcys, winning with 38% of the vote.
Lana, whose brother helped design the Jane Austen icon, gave Jane V a run for her money.

But the closest race was between the icons running for 3rd place. Kayla's Proud Mr. Darcy squeaked ahead of Lois' Colonel Brandon by two votes. I almost hated to see one icon win over the other.
Below are the results for the week. As you can see, this 7-day contest received around 100 votes per day. Thank you all for participating. This was fun! Winners, please email your mailing address to me, and I will make sure to send your prizes.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to all the winners and runners-up! I'm honored that my book is a prize. :)

Vic said...

I must admit, Laurie, that I hate parting with your book. I simply felt that the icons were too good for one prize, so I (tearfully) offered your book up. It is going to a worthy winner, and I am glad you are honored!