Click here to enter my other blog: Jane Austen's World.

Sunday, November 11

Pride & Prejudice Film Festival

Create your own free marathon Pride & Prejudice film festival in the comfort of your home!
Setting: Your computer. Food: Champagne on ice and chocolate truffles. Clothing: Your jammies.

  • Pride & Prejudice, 1995, all 36 clips in six parts.
  • Pride & Prejudice, 2005, 12 YouTube clips
  • Pride & Prejudice: A Latter Day Comedy, 2003, 12 YouTube clips plus trailer (you will need your hanky if you like your Jane Austen pure and old-fashioned.)
  • Pride & Prejudice, 1980, all 25 YouTube clips. (Darcy is handsome but stiff, and Lizzie's clothes are frumpy. But it's still fun to watch.)
  • Pride & Prejudice, 1940, all YouTube clips in glorious black and white noncolor. (you will need your hanky try cry or laugh in if you want your Jane Austen plot faithfully followed.)
Where found: On my side bar (easy) or YouTube (find it yourself). Enjoy them for as long as they are available, or purchase your own DVD's. I admit I own all but two of these videos.

Here's a scene from Bride and Prejudice. Fun!


Lady Jane said...

Excellent idea, Ms. Place! What a perfect day! :) I'm curious, which two do you not own?


Ms. Place said...

I do not own Pride and Prejudice: A Comedy, and the 2005 P&P. I am waiting for that one to sell at a bargain price.

In addition to the above, I own all the BBC JA videos, even the excruciatingly awful 1983 version of Northanger Abbey, and the modern versions of Emma and Sense and Sensibility. I would love to purchase the Amanda Root version of Persuasion, but thanks to Cable on Demand I have seen the movie around 7 times.

Ms. Place said...

S'cuse, the 86 version of N.A. I have never seen it to completion. Back in 1998 I paid around $40 for the video. Bad purchase.

Lady Jane said...

They are putting out a special edition of P&P 2005 on Tuesday. I love that version. :) I would love to have the Amanda Root version of Persuasion on dvd, but only have it on tape, which I bought used last summer. It is a beautiful film! I have P&P 1995, Emma 1996, S&S 1995, and Bride & Prejudice, plus I taped P&P 1940 off the tv (I loved Lawrence Olivier as Mr. Darcy). I can't remember if I have anything else.

Such fun! :)

uiyui said...

You said you will love me wow gold the whole life, but WoW Gold you marry her. You said you will wow power leveling,come to marry me, but this will not be carried out forever.WoW Gold I am trying my best to forget you and do not love you anymore. wow leveling But I failed and I still love you. Maybe wow leveling she needs you more compared wow leveling with me. So I tell you that world of warcraft power leveling you should love world of warcraft power leveling her and take good world of warcraft leveling care of her. You said I was so of warcraft leveling Yes, because I love you,world of warcraft leveling I hope you will be power leveling happy forever.

dreaz said...

I am grateful to you for this great content.aöf thanks radyo dinle cool hikaye very nice ssk only cinsellik very nice ehliyet only home free kadın last go korku jomax med olsaoy hikaye lesto go müzik dinle free only film izle love aşk only mp3 indir only radyolar lest go açıköğretim free net only filmler

nike said... : cheap polo shirts : polo shirt : lacoste polo shirts : ralph lauren polo shirts : wholesale polo shirts : Yellow Polo Shirt : Men's Polo Shirts : Wholesale Polo Shirts : polo shirts : Lacoste polo shirts : chaussure puma : chaussures puma : polo shirts

bing said... : chi hair straightener : chi flat iron : new polo shirts : cheap handbags : cheap bags : puma chaussures : chaussures puma : chaussure puma : Men's North Face : Women's North Face : hair straighteners : sexy lingerie store : cheap ugg boots : tattoo wholesale : men's clothing : women's clothing : cheap hair straighteners : cheap Lacoste polo shirts : cheap Lacoste polo shirts : 2009 nike shoes : new nike shoes : Women's max : Men's max 93 : nike shox : Nike air force : Nike air max 2003 : nike air max ltd : nike air max tn : Nike air rift : Nike air Yeezy : nike airmax : Nike air max 90 : Nike air max 97 : nike birds nest shoes : nike dunk : nike RT1 shoes : nike SB : nike shox shoes : Nike shox OZ shoes : Nike shox R2 shoes : Nike shox R3 shoes : Nike shox R4 shoes : Nike shox R5 shoes : Nike shox TL3 : nike trainers lovers : tennis rackets : Wilson tennis rackets : HEAD tennis rackets : Babolat tennis rackets

feiyang said...

Thank you so much, I haven't ever read so wonderfull blog, your bolg is so good, I like it very much. I also want you to go to my web, and so that we can discuss something.
By the way, do you like polo shirts, which are very chic, especially the polo t shirts, I love them very much. I also like playing tennis rackets, it can keep healthy, what do you like to do?
cheap tennis racket
discount tennis racket
prince tennis racquet
head tennis rackets
wilson tennis racket
babolat tennis racquet
polo t shirts women
polo t shirts on sale
polo t shirts for women
polo shirts on sale
polo shirts men
men's polo shirt
men polo shirt
mens polo shirts
mens polo shirt
cheap polo shirts
discount polo shirts
men's polo shirts
women's polo shirts