Click here to enter my other blog: Jane Austen's World.

Saturday, February 28

David Copperfield: Coming to Masterpiece Classic

In March PBS Masterpiece Classic will air David Copperfield filmed in 1999 with Bob Hoskis, Maggie Smith, and a young Daniel Radcliffe. If you have not read the novel recently and would like a turbo review of the story, click on the link below. It will lead you to an entire edition of a Classics Illustrated comic book that is over a half century old.


Bluestocking said...

I did see the one with Daniel Radcliffe.

Lynn said...

Somehow, I missed this T.V. version of David Copperfield...when I first read the book, I was hooked from the first sentence, intrigued with what would happen next !

Magic Tricks said...

Hello, I'am George. Visit my website, if you want to see Tricks with David Copperfield. All tricks are video explained, so you can learn very easy. Thank's and have a great day.